Support & Help
Need Help? Check Out Our FAQs or Send Us A Message.
- Can I change my subscription?
- Is there a contact for Xero?
- Do you provide accounting advisory services to help me determine appropriate tax status?
- If I’m a Xero customer, do you provide a discount for tax services?
- What kind of industries do you support?
- How much does it cost per month?
- Where can I find out more about Xero?
- How often do I have access to a CPA?
- Is there a limit to the number of customers I can have on Xero?
- Is Xero accessible from my mobile device?
- Does Xero integrate with Square and other payment platforms?
- Do you do expenses? If so, how do you track them?
- Do you do payroll?
- Do I still need QuickBooks?
- How long does it take to transfer current accounting files to Xero?
- Do you do bookkeeping for me?
- Are there any initial set-up fees?
Can I change my subscription?
- Absolutely! We want what’s best for you and your business. Our mission is to help you save money, do better business, and keep growing – not to take all of your money.
- We’re not in 1980’s Wall Street anymore people! No matter how convincing Michael Douglas might have been in that movie – Greed Is Not Good!
Is there a contact for Xero?
- Yes. We are a certified partner with Xero and have two designated account executives to help us in times of trouble and to prevent those times from happening.
Do you provide accounting advisory services to help me determine appropriate tax status?
- Yes. Our in-house CPA’s and accountants are here to help you make the right decision about how to best structure your business to ensure it’s future success.
If I’m a Xero customer, do you provide a discount for tax services?
- Yes, if you’re subscribed to our accounting services then the tax services will be discounted.
What kind of industries do you support?
- We support a broad number of industries as every business needs the help of great accounting and tax services. However, we advise potential customers/clients to only work with us if they feel it makes sense for their situation. We have no desire or time to work with a business or individual that is not a good fit for our organization and vice versa.
- Schedule a 30-minute consultation to see if we’re a good fit.
How much does it cost per month?
- Our tiered, no-contract, subscription model is based on the complexity of your needs and what makes budgetary sense for you. Follow the links to learn more:
- Not for Profit
- Small Business Bookkeeping
Where can I find out more about Xero?Back to Index
How often do I have access to a CPA?
- Your access will depend on your need – more complexity brings more need. If you need more access we can accommodate through our subscription based model.
Is there a limit to the number of customers I can have on Xero?
- No. Our enterprise level partnership with Xero allows us to add unlimited customers to your records for no extra cost to you. Now go out there and get more customers!
Is Xero accessible from my mobile device?
- Yes. Xero is accessible wherever you are on whatever device you are on. Granted, we’re a bit partial to the mobile app, though, as it’s so user-friendly!
Does Xero integrate with Square and other payment platforms?
- Yes. Xero integrates with 500+ applications and that number increases every week.
- Check out their sweet add-on marketplace!
Do you do expenses? If so, how do you track them?
- Yes. Xero allows you to track your expenses real-time via your chosen device. Once the proper tags have been created for common expenditures all that needs to be done is confirm and approve.
- Eventually, this will become more automated with the addition of machine learning within the platform itself as the genius’s over at Xero keep making things better for all of us.
Do you do payroll?
- Yes, but more importantly you won’t need us to. We’re pretty confident you’ll enjoy using Xero so much you’ll do it on your own – which you definitely can.
Do I still need QuickBooks?
- Nope. Of course, you’re welcome to keep it, just in case. We don’t see that being the case though, honestly.
How long does it take to transfer current accounting files to Xero?
- Depending on the complexity and platform you’re transferring it from, the process can be fairly quick or a little slow.
- That said, the average time to move a large, complex QuickBooks file to Xero is 2 hours. That’s plenty of time for you to grab a drink and celebrate how much easier your life just became!
Do you do bookkeeping for me?
- We can, yes. It’s custom quoted for your business. And yes, it’s still fixed-fee. We always promise: no surprise bills.
- However, we’ve found that our clients feel more empowered to do it on their own with the real-time financial data in Xero and an on-call adviser.
- Sure, accountants make a lot of money doing books for you. We chose to invest in technology that empowers the business-owner or current staff bookkeeper to have a role. The best part is, we’re available for you. Don’t spin your wheels. Call for advisement if you’re unsure.
Are there any initial set-up fees?
- Nope, just the monthly fee. We plan on keeping it that way, too.
Don't See Your Question Here?
If we missed a question or you’ve got something very specific, then drop us a note explaining so. We’ll do our best to update the list with your question as quickly as possible. If you’re question requires a more immediate response, please contact us directly and we’ll handle it from there.